C++ Software Engineer
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Design and develop cloud micro-services (E-commerce, service provisioning, etc.) for integration with the Cloud portfolio
- Design of REST APIs for external clients of the platform
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture; foresee post-deployment design challenges; scale bottlenecks
- Develop and implement software verification plans and QA procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of solid experience in active commercial software development work
- Strong knowledge of C++ & STL
- Strong conceptual knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns & Microservice architecture
- Practical experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- Experience in Linux, Docker & Kubernetes management
- SQL experience (specifically PostgreSQL)
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office