Customer Escalation Engineer
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast-paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Build new tools, dashboards and analytics
- Gain insights that empower colleagues, managers and executives to make better decisions and deliver better work
- Work with R&D and Support team to identify knowledge and quality gaps, propose solutions and get commitments on fixing recurring problems
- Collaborate with R&D developers to advocate for customers and clearly define priorities to resolve escalations in the most efficient way
- Partner with product management to help prioritize building the best features our customers need
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Analytics, Tech. Support or equivalent
- Extensive Linux experience and knowledge
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Solid domain knowledge related to E-commerce, OSS/BSS systems
- Architect level understanding and practical experience of telco demands
- Strong experience with Atlassian family products: JIRA / JQL, Confluence
- Ability to perform queries and draw up reports including reports from external data sources like SQL, Data cubes etc.
- Strong technical negotiation skills in a customer-facing role
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office