Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
- Manage and oversee all accounting transactions
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments and cash allocation
- Prepare the ageing balance analysis
- Prepare and post accruals in general ledger
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reconcile monthly broker and repo activities
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Manage inter-company reconciliation
- Act as a liaison between various company departments, such as treasury, controlling, tax, etc.
And if you meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent MS Office and Excel skills including Microsoft Dynamics and HFM software
- Ability to be flexible and work to deadlines and under pressure
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, Master’s preferred
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office