Senior Java Developer
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Design and develop micro-services (E-commerce, service provisioning, etc.) on Enterprise grade systems
- Design of REST APIs for external clients of the platform
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture; foresee post-deployment design challenges; scale bottlenecks
- Develop and implement software verification plans and QA procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
And if you meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of solid experience in active commercial software development work
- Strong knowledge of Java, paired with experience in Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, REST Web Services
- Strong conceptual knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns, Microservice architecture and Clean Architecture
- Experience with application servers/servlet containers (Wildfly, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience in Linux, Docker and Kubernetes management
- SQL experience (specifically Postgre SQL) & CD/CI testing
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office