Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Responsible for technical onboarding of internal IT staff and contractors
- Deliver trainings on CloudBlue Commerce, CloudBlue Connect and underlying technologies
- Deliver product release sessions
- Participate in tech learning materials creation and review processes
- Collaborate with R&D and other departments to obtain information required for trainings
- Schedule and follow-up training and certification activities
- Share knowledge and help others to do that (using Tech Talks and other formats)
And if you meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication and presentation skills or strong desire to improve them
- Familiarity with not less than 2 of the following technologies and products:
Linux (RHEL / CentOS / Debian)
Programming experience (Java preferred)
SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Development, DevOps, Tech Support, Tech Trainer, or similar experience as a plus
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office