Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Create effective customer-facing materials that will increase the adoption rate of new features. These materials may include:
- Guides and help articles for different types of customers
- API methods description
- UI strings (error and other messages, inline hints, etc.)
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, QA and UX designers to ensure timely delivery of the output
- Maintain the existing body of documentation for the assigned product
- Improve customer experience with our documents by analyzing statistics, researching new trends and implementing the necessary changes
And if you meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to understand complex concepts and explain them in simple language
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Experience in working with a documentation development tool (preferably MadCap Flare)
- Knowledge of some of these technologies and software products:
- RHEL / CentOS
- Microsoft Azure
- XML-RPC API
- Python and Bash scripting
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office